With the upcoming release of Emeril Lagasse’s new cookbook KICKED UP SANDWICHES, Emeril and Morrow Cookbooks have teamed together and selected 21 foodie bloggers to participate in cookalong to promote the book. Here you can find a full list of participants. I am excited to announce that I have been one of the lucky few to participate in this event. I am rather new to blogging, but not new to cooking. I will do my best to describe the experience of cooking Emerils Kicked-up sandwiches and attempt to get the flavor of each sandwich expressed to you through my words and photography. I most like getting to work with and getting to know my fellow bloggers who have been selected to participate. Best of luck to everyone.
Blogs I Follow
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Chef R3llik’s Tags
- Serious Buffalo Chicken Panini October 8, 2012This is going to be the first post in the Emeril #SeriousSandwich cookalong. This is for those of you who like it hot. I tried this as a special where I work, and as usual “Its a bit spicy”. I have to remember my nick name for where I work is “The Blue Hair Cafe”. […]chefr3llik
- Highs and Lows September 22, 2012This post is a little off topic of what my blog is about, but I need a release. This week it was announced that I was accepted into the Emeril’s #SeriousSandwich cookalong. That made my day and I was all excited for the past couple days. The excitement of it still lingers, but I got […]chefr3llik
- Emeril’s #SeriousSandwich Cookalong September 21, 2012With the upcoming release of Emeril Lagasse’s new cookbook KICKED UP SANDWICHES, Emeril and Morrow Cookbooks have teamed together and selected 21 foodie bloggers to participate in cookalong to promote the book. Here you can find a full list of participants. I am excited to announce that I have been one of the lucky few […]chefr3llik
- Jalapeno Cheddar Hamburger buns September 20, 2012Mondays are my day off from work. But it seems work is my life. I say that because a co-worker, who was mad one day because we were short handed and we were working 7 days a week, once said…. “I don’t live to work.” I happen to love what I do for a living, […]chefr3llik
- Readers Choice September 16, 2012So I have all the specials lined out for this week. But I could use some help with planning out next weeks specials. I have decided to do a “Readers Choice Special’. Every week I will be looking over blogs and using some very nice looking recipes as my main specials at Jordans Bar and […]chefr3llik
- Apple cranberry stuffed pork roast September 9, 2012I found this recipe at simply recipes. And I thought I would take my hand at it. Even though I’ve never tried stuffing and rolling any type of meat before. I must admit I failed miserably on my first attempt at stuffing and rolling meat. But the end product was just as tasty as […]chefr3llik
- Green chili cheese steak September 8, 2012Today while going through other food blogs a ran a crossed this recipe for green chili cheese steak and had to make it for dinner. The original blog I found it at was a blog called “Homesick Texan” . I encourage anyone who likes a Southwest spin on food to check out this blog. Also […]chefr3llik
- Chef R3llik Blogs September 6, 2012I am Chef R3llik of Jordans Sports Bar and Cafe in Valentine, Nebraska. I have been in and out of the food industry for 15+ years now. I have come to the point in my career where I have decided that cooking is what I truly want to do. I have an extreme passion for […]chefr3llik
- Serious Buffalo Chicken Panini October 8, 2012